Express/Lube TechnicianCareer Area: Service
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations and alignments alignments
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Exceptional attention to detail and standards for quality
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department Requirements
- No previous experience is required. Any experience in prior automotive roles are a plus, but we’ll train anyone that has a passion for helping customers and is excited to be in the automotive industry.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
WHO WE ARE:
Randy Marion dealerships are world-class, “Best of The Best” award winning dealerships. We’re driven by our values; We are a competitive group, and we want to WIN. We are adaptable and willing to change if there is a better way to deliver a great experience for our guests. We are consistent and we do it right or fix it fast. We are respectful and teamwork is key to our success. Finally, we want to demonstrate empathy and the power of authentic connection. At Randy Marion, we believe that work-life Integration is more than just a catch phrase. Our dealerships are closed on Sundays because we know family time is the most important time. We’re building a world-class team and we operate out of the nicest facilities in the Carolinas, equipped with great employee and guest amenities. Our organization is a place with limitless advancement opportunities. If you’re looking for a home, not just a job, we hope you will consider Randy Marion.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including;
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high performers
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training available
- Opportunities for career advancement
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or any other category protected by federal or state law.